DeNovo Productions, Inc. is proud to provide Internet users with a rich collection of content, including podcasts, videos, text and images (the “Content”). All Content on our website is the intellectual property of DeNovo Productions, Inc. or certain third parties, and is protected by copyright law. We have listed below the permitted uses of our content by Internet site visitors. We reserve the right to change our permitted uses at any time.
- You may copy and print individual pages of our website or download one or more podcast or blogs, and you may forward such items to your friends. However, you may not extract, copy or download a large portion of the Content, such as by a bot, webcrawler, scraper, spider or other device that “harvests” portions of the site.
- Any copies of our website pages must not remove our copyright notice or other legends. You may not alter or modify the Content in your copies.
- You may use our Content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Unless you receive our permission in advance, you may not exploit any of our Content commercially.
- You may link other websites to this website, but you may not imply or suggest that mendelspod.com has endorsed or is affiliated with such websites. You may not display this website as “framed” within another website.
Submitting Your Content
www.beaglelanded.com welcomes your ideas for future programs or website features. However, to avoid any misunderstandings, please be advised that we have no obligation to use any of your submitted ideas or to keep them confidential. Further, if we do use your ideas (or allow others to do so), we have no obligation to notify you, pay you for them or to attribute you as a contributor. Thank you for your understanding in this matter. We also welcome your comments on podcasts and other Content in our website and any other content you choose to submit to us. Again, to avoid any misunderstandings, please be advised that we have the right to (and to allow others to) use, copy and distribute all of your user comments and any content you submit to us, without compensating or notifying you.
Prohibited Uses of Our Site and Content
DeNovo Productions, Inc. has the right (but not the obligation) to monitor this website for any violations of the policies below and to take all appropriate actions in response, without notice to you. We reserve the right to change or supplement these policies at any time.
- You may not post or send through our site any materials or communications that are defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion.
- You may not (and may not encourage others to) violate any law, regulation, rule or the intellectual property or contractual rights of others, or attempt to violate the security of this website or use or gain access to the identities, information or computers of others through this website.
- You may not use this website to engage in spamming, flooding, flaming, trolling, spoofing, griefing, phishing or other unauthorized or unwelcome online conduct.
- You may not transmit any virus, worm, time bomb or similar system interference or corruptant through this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DeNovo Productions, Inc. and its affiliates and their employees, agents and representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, expenses and fees resulting from your violation of our website policies. Links to Other Websites
For your convenience, this website links to other companies’ websites. We do not endorse, and do not have any responsibility for any other websites, including their products and services, content and website use policies. You access all other websites from this website entirely at your own risk. Disclaimer
We may revise or supplement these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may revise or supplement these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website. Interntional Use
We make no claim that our website is appropriate or lawful for use or access outside the United States. If you access this website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations regarding online conduct and website access. Governing Law/Forum
These Terms and Conditions are governed by California law. If we have a dispute regarding this policy or your use of our website, you agree that it shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Santa Clara, California.